Our goal at
RUDNICKI CONSTRUCTION ROOFING & SIDING is to protect your dream home or business by installing roof or siding and make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service roofing and siding company fully licensed and insured with a wide range of experience in residential and commercial roofing and siding. We can help you with all phases of your roofing and siding needs from having our crew install a brand new roof or siding to a small repair, leaks or ice and snow removal.
Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity.
Just ask for our client reference list.
Rudnicki Construction uses Deck-Armor™ Roof Deck Protection which combines exceptional strength and superior breathability to help protect your home against roof rot and other costly damage!
- Exceptionally strong… At least 600% (i.e., 7 times) greater tear strength than standard #30 felt!
- Revolutionary “breathable” technology… Helps prevent inside moisture from becoming trapped within your roofing system— and causing mold, mildew, and expensive structural damage
- Premium construction… Exceptionally durable, non-asphaltic construction will not rot or become brittle (unlike conventional asphalt felts which can disintegrate over time)
- Long-Lasting Protection… Backed by a 25-year ltd. warranty against manufacturing defects
- Looks Better… Unlike conventional asphalt felts, resists wrinkling or buckling, so it lets your shingles lay flatter for a better- looking roof
- Versatile… Can withstand UV degradation for 180 days when left exposed
Picture below demonstrates roof without Deck-Armor. One of our goals is to make sure that the shingles we install will last you 30 years or longer and Deck-Armour will guarantee that.
USEFUL TERMS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN LOOKING FOR A ROOF CONTRACTOR.
Featured below is illustration and a list of terms describing each part of the roof and what areas should be protected when installing new roofing.
• Deck: The surface installed over the supporting framing members to which the roofing is applied.
• Drip Edge: A non-corrosive, non-staining material used along the eaves and rakes to allow runoff to drip
clear of underlying construction.
• Eave: The overhanging lower edge of your roof.
• Felt: Fibrous material saturated with asphalt and used as an underlayment or sheathing paper.
• Flashing: The protective layer around your chimney's base.
• Gable: The upper portion of a side wall that comes to a triangular point at the ridge of a sloping roof.
• Gable Roof: A type of roof containing sloping planes of the same pitch on each side of the ridge.
Contains a gable at the end.
• Hip: The peak of your roofline going downward.
• Rake Edge: The side of your roof's slope.
• Ridge: The peak of your roofline along its top.
• Ridge Vent: Ventilation that is applied underneath your roof's ridge.
• Undereave Vent: An opening for the passage of air through your roof.
• Valley: The portion of your roof where two slopes intersect.
• Waterproofing Underlayment: Waterproofing protection beneath your roof's deck and shingles.
• Bundle: One package of shingles.
• Square: 100 square feet of shingles.
• Starter Course: The first row of shingles applied to the base of your roof.
BELOW IS A LIST OF SIGNS THAT IONDICATE YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR ROOF REPLACED IMMEDIATELY:
- Stains on Interior Ceilings & Walls
Possible Cause: Inadequate or faulty shingle underlayment allowing leakage, or inadequate ventilation.
- Missing, Cracked or Curling Shingles
Possible Cause: Low grade shingles or shingles that have exceeded their expected life.
- Roof Shingle Deterioration, Cracking, and Cupping
Possible Cause: Built up heat due to poor attic ventilation.
- Peeling, Bubbling, or Blistering Exterior Paint
Possible Causes: Poor attic ventilation trapping moisture in the house.
- Dark, "Dirty-Looking" Areas on Your Roof
Possible causes: Environmental pollutants; lichen, algae, fungus or other environmental growth; loss of granules because of low quality shingles or shingles that have exceeded their expected life.
We have homeowners contact us on a regular basis with emergency roof problems that could have been avoided if they just paid attention to the signs. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you think your roof may need to be replaced. Contact Us For a Free Estimate
Rudnicki Construction Roofing & Siding belongs to BBB Accredited Businesses, for rating please click link below:
Let's discuss your roofing and siding needs!
Your free consultation & free no pressure estimate is just a phone call away.We'll never pressure you into a project you are not ready for.
Price Match Guarantee*
We'll match any price you've received on a comparable roof system and warranty, from a comparable company.
No job too small.
office 508 864 2002
office 508 752 1722 fax 508 752 6026
toll free 877 864 2002
We understand that roofing costs could get expensive and always comes in bad time. We
accept all major credit cards.